Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

Home-Run!

I love the humor man. Me and my bro was laughing our butts off. HOME-RUN! I'd love to do a collab with you.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

WOW

HOW? So REAListic Movements!

A Pissed Off Teacher A Pissed Off Teacher

HAHAHAHAHA

You gotta understand. Im Filipiono and I do a lot of Filipiono accented jokes, and that song....HAHAHA, I love it!!! Perfect Comedy, Perfect Comedy!! Awkward song in an awkward momnet..PERFECT!!!

The Walmart Super Empire The Walmart Super Empire

Rushed!

There were a lot of glitches. The art work wasnt that well. For some reason this seemed rushed. Fix up on the errors...which has a lot, try to find better sound effects, and i couldnt quite understand what the "Wal-Mart" President was saying. Work on this a little longer, double-check for errors, then resubmit it.

Random Acts Random Acts

Haha...unexpected

Sorta like Comedy Central's "Shorties watching Shorties". Very funny. Some animations were a lil bit choppy though, but other than that, I like it. These are one of those flash animations that made me really "LOL", and understand that not many flash movies here does.

rocky rocky

haha

I like the ending. You should add more "frames?" i think, just make the movement a little smooth-er. The claymation was nice, you have very good clay making skills, I like how you tried forming muscles into them clays.

*a love story* *a love story*

!

Aww, man. They were shapes! Could've been better if they were characters. Nice storyline. Good message, BUT it moved rather fast. Slow down, try not to get to the point that quickly. As soon as it got to that "scene" (that was too graphic, by the way) I was like, "geez..."

Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC) Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC)

HAHAHA

First flash movie to ever make me "really" Laugh out loud! And I've been on Newgrounds for a while. Awesome humor!

The Fall of Satan The Fall of Satan

Very Interesting...

First of all, I'm religious.

I was looking through the flash portal, wondering which movie will I watch today. Your title caught my eye! I was thinking, "I wonder what is his story of how satan fell..."

Amazing story line. I liked it. I had an idea of how satan fell, but you told it in a hollywood sorta way!

Hardcore Inuyasha Hentai Hardcore Inuyasha Hentai

Funny, sorta...

I couldn't hear the kid. I like the exageration of michael jackson though. Very funny, sorta. You could try to fix up on those messed up parts, that should make it better.