Cursing Keyboard. Cursing Keyboard.

Hilarious!

Check out this song I've made.

(4 Beat)
G# - G# -
A# A# G# -
A# D G# -
- C D -

Dream Intercessor Dream Intercessor

Beautiful

Very beautiful work. I always loved these type of flash turn-in's. The icons, the background, the way the whole thing functions, kept me smiling through the whole experiment.

Structural Criticism:
The mouse is a little off. It was kind of hard finding the right spot to close the windows. A little sound would do the trick. It would be nice if most of the programs in the start menu actually worked :) (specially the email thing). I see the next Windows in the Making!!!

StreetFighter Tutorial StreetFighter Tutorial

Awesome!!!!

I had a good long chat with Dylan Jones, my new flash actionscript mentor. He solved most of my problem with on to move my characters. He now helps me in programming my games. But still, there were some glitches I noticed, like the character wont stop walking until the whole animation is finished. This tutorial fixed the problem! Maybe I need ask you for help now. AWESOME, AWESOME tutorial!!!!

R-i-c responds:

thank you!!!

Street Fighter Tutorial Street Fighter Tutorial

You Are The MAN!!

Finally!!! After no luck from years of reading through books, surfing online ... you have answered my question!! How do program keys to execute certain movements!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

dylanjones responds:

your welcome!! sorry the small font size, i didnt realize it.

Full Board Minigame Full Board Minigame

I love this sorta game

Reminds me of that Starfox game where you have to figure out the sun and moon puzzle to get into the temple...but anywayz. Very cool style. Would be better though if the graphics where better rather than just circles.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

I Love You Man...but not in that sorta way.

There were so many things, i wanted to figure out...people told me to just experiment and i did, but still never found what i was searching for. Until i came across THIS. Dude!!! You Answered ALL of my QUestions!!! This is The Best dam Tutorial!!!

Things I was looking for:
- How to make things transparent
- Your grenade download helped me in not how to make a good looking explosion, but it taught me how to turn objects on 1 frame into a movie clip!!!

My flash life has now been easier..thus complete, all thanks to THIS here!!!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

There is one tutorial better then this one though... _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_!
:P