Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

Home-Run!

I love the humor man. Me and my bro was laughing our butts off. HOME-RUN! I'd love to do a collab with you.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

WOW

HOW? So REAListic Movements!

A Pissed Off Teacher A Pissed Off Teacher

HAHAHAHAHA

You gotta understand. Im Filipiono and I do a lot of Filipiono accented jokes, and that song....HAHAHA, I love it!!! Perfect Comedy, Perfect Comedy!! Awkward song in an awkward momnet..PERFECT!!!

Cursing Keyboard. Cursing Keyboard.

Hilarious!

Check out this song I've made.

(4 Beat)
G# - G# -
A# A# G# -
A# D G# -
- C D -

Dream Intercessor Dream Intercessor

Beautiful

Very beautiful work. I always loved these type of flash turn-in's. The icons, the background, the way the whole thing functions, kept me smiling through the whole experiment.

Structural Criticism:
The mouse is a little off. It was kind of hard finding the right spot to close the windows. A little sound would do the trick. It would be nice if most of the programs in the start menu actually worked :) (specially the email thing). I see the next Windows in the Making!!!

StreetFighter Tutorial StreetFighter Tutorial

Awesome!!!!

I had a good long chat with Dylan Jones, my new flash actionscript mentor. He solved most of my problem with on to move my characters. He now helps me in programming my games. But still, there were some glitches I noticed, like the character wont stop walking until the whole animation is finished. This tutorial fixed the problem! Maybe I need ask you for help now. AWESOME, AWESOME tutorial!!!!

R-i-c responds: